Students are immersed in a development environment 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 12 weeks.
Technical lead for corporations starting to accept Bitcoin, including Dish Network, 1-800-Flowers, & Expedia.
Turned a budget of $4000 into a revenue of over $100K in 12 months; registered trademark & filed patent.
Created company's first customer support protocols; now a "fastest-growing" company in San Francisco.
Built data management system to integrate Salesforce CRM with global applicant data.
- Git CLI
Completed 137 credits with a 3.7 GPA. Left to found TheNoteboard.com.
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Mascot for a minor-league baseball team.
- A cappella singer with Fleet Street.
- Corps member of City Year New Hampshire.
- South African non-profit Hoops4Hope's marketing designer.
- French cuisine cook at the Concordia Language Villages.
- I Am Going To Write This Book, a home-printable self-illustrated and authored children's book.